Sunday, May 24, 2015

Trip of a lifetime

Those of you who know me know that I have always wanted to go to Alaska. It has been a dream of mine and I tried to do it for our 10th anniversary but we were into cruising Disney then and we settled for Disneyland and a Disney cruise to the Mexican Riviera. That was a great vacation but this time 10years later there was no way Chris was getting out of a vacation to Alaska!.
Chris has never been a fan of cold weather so Alaska was not appealing to him at all. However when we decided to do it we asked our friends Pat and Bill to join us. That helped make it less painful for Chris. In August we went to Disney and met up with the Kleins and decided to start planning the trip.
For me I had to check my work schedule, then I had to pick the time when there was less bugs, and I wanted to go to see snow on the mountain tops.
There are so many options to choose when visiting Alaska. Of course we never questioned which company to travel with, Princess was it. We had to choose length of the visit, which city to fly into, and which ship to cruise on. Decisions ...decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment