Sunday, August 23, 2009

Up early...

Today we woke up early... 5:45am. I guess between going to bed early last night and this being our normal time it was expected. Chris decided to go out and take pictures before the sun came up. I decided I would stick with my plan of using the gym. I made the long trek to the gym and did the treadmill for 20 minutes. To my surprise the gym was empty. Although by 6:30 a few more guests arrived. Then I took the long walk back around the resort. This is one thing I love about this resort. There are walkways around the resort, a long bridge to cross, and tons of fountains. I have to admit it was peaceful. I saw a couple of bunnies along the way. I am going to check the maps and see if there is something that shows the distance around the resort so I can see how far I walked. It was humid but with the sun just coming up it is not too hot yet. I feel good and soon we will venture out to the parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment