Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 6 Wednesday - Our 14th Anniversary!





Today was our anniversary and it was another great day. We started the day by going to the Magic Kingdom. We wanted to see the new Stitch show which was a disappointment. Then we did Monster Laugh Floor because we had gotten a Fastpass for Buzz Lightyear. So after Monsters we did Buzz and good thing we had the pass... it was crowded.

Then we walked along the back side of the park so I could get Mrs. Potts soft serve, another favorite. We headed to Pirates of the Carribean and rode that. Keep in mind that along the way Chris takes pictures of everything. By now it was noon and we decided to eat lunch. I got chicken nuggets because I knew Chris wanted to have the tacos. The Taco restaurant is never open when we go so this was a treat for him.
We decided after lunch we would go to Downtown Disney. On our way out of the park the Move It, Shake It Dance party was going on. It was pretty good.

We headed on the monorail to the Contemporary to catch the bus to Downtown Disney. By now there was another thunderstorm going on. I know... big surprise. We pretty much missed it during our travels. It was slightly raining when we got there. We bought the dogs some treats and stuffed toys as promised as well as a couple of items for us.
For our anniversary dinner we went to Narcooseeses.

We have never been here before and we were really looking forward to it. This restaurant did not disappoint. It was FANTASTIC! My favorite meal thus far. I had green goddess salad (ceasar salad with avacado) for my appetizer and the crab crusted halibut for my dinner. This was unbelievable. I would never have ordered the halibut in my younger days.... but I am brave now. Chris had the shrimp and lamb with Moroccan spices. He liked his too.
We decided to come back to the room after dinner. We love this resort and feel very comfortable just hanging out in our room.


Only one more full day to go and then I got the news that Kris Allen the American Idol winner will be at Hollywood Studios on Friday morning. Now I have to figure out how we will get packed and checked out and to the park in enough time to get a good spot and then to be done in time to make our plane at 2:20pm. Better go start packing....

No comments:

Post a Comment