Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 3 Sunday

Today is a lazy day again. We got a late start so we just ventured out to lunch at Coronado Springs Resort. The Pepper Market is one of our favorites although it is kind of pricey. I had the rotisserie chicken. Delicious!! The most embarrasing thing happened though. Some guy came up to us and said to Chris "I know you.... you're the guy with the youtube videos. I thought I recognized you and when I saw your wife I was positive it was you." Chris is now officially a celebrity.
Then we came back to our resort for some pool time. It is sunny today and Geoffrey the Giraffe seems to like our area and visits often.



Soon we will be heading to the new restaurant the Wave at the Contemporary and then to the Magic Kingdom tonight. No rain yet today and in three days we have only ridden one ride. I like this vacation though....slow and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment