Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It has finally arrived

My birthday gift to myself has finally arrived...my new Cricut Expression. I have the original one but this one can do so much more. After getting a couple of new cartridges for Christmas I realized that the original one was not going to cut it. Not only would I not be able to make the envelopes for my new card cartridge but cutting some of the Disney princesses would be hard due to the many small pieces. So I went on Ebay and ordered the Expression. I have been eagerly anticipating its arrival. My wonderful husband even stayed home from work today to wait for the delivery (ok so maybe he didn't stay home for just that). Now I am nervous about opening the box. I want to make so many things but I still have three more stressful weeks of work before W2s are due. I don't want to get involved with crafts and not be able to concentrate on work. But the excitement is killing me. I have been watching the Pink Stamper's demonstrations all week and can't wait to play with all the buttons. Ok here it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment