Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Woody!


Today is Woody's 6th birthday! For his birthday he got this little squeaky fish with big purple lips. He loves it. Although we are dog crazy we don't go crazy buying a bunch of gifts. We just give him all the love we can.

It has been a few days since my last post. Things at work are starting to wind down. One more week of stress! I worked on Saturday just to get ahead and I am confident I can get it done! I did have some interviews on Friday and one more on Monday. So far I only met one I like. I have to see this person be able to take over my role. My boss really wants to promote me to the other accounting side and I am ready for something new. That will never happen unless I can groom a replacement. So hopefully I will be training soon.

I still haven't played with my new toys...the Cricut expression and the Cricut Jukebox. I also want to make a book with Your story ... my new book binder. I will play soon I hope!

1 comment: